Self Amalgamating Tape
KE30R tape made from premium grand self bonding rubber mainly made from EPR(Ethylene Propylene Rubber). They are non-vulcanizing and shelf-stable with excellent electrical proprties. KE30R tape can be used as insulation for low voltage applications as well as insulation for joints up to 69KV.
1. Non-vulacanizing and highly conformable
2. Physical and electrical properties are unaffected by the degree if stretch
3. Can be stretched up to 800% to make void-free
4. Moisture-resistant insulation, self-amalgamating tape
5. Excellent electrical properties
1. Primary insulation for make stress cones on cables up to 35kv
2. Primary electrical insulation for cable jointing and terminating up to 69KV with up to 90 degree continuous operating temperature and 130 degree emergency overload temperature
Special size tape can be requested.
|Model||Tensile Strength||Elongation||Disruptive Voltage|