Self Amalgamating, Insulating and Splicing Tape
KE30R tape is made from EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber). They are non-vulcanizing and shelf-stable with excellent electrical properities.
KE30R tape can be used as insulating for low voltage application as well as insulation for joints up to 69kv.
1. Non-vulacanizing and highly conformable
2. Physical and electrical properties are unaffected by the degree of strength
3. Can be stretched up to 800% to make void-free
4. Moisture-resistant insulation, self-amalgamating tape
5. Excellent electrical properties
Special size tape can be requested
1. Primary insulation for make stress cones on cables up to 35kv
2. Primary electrical insulating for cable jointing and terminating up to 69kv with up to 90 degree continuous operating temperature and 130 degree emergency overload temperature
|Model||Tensile Strength (Mpa)||Elongation (%)|| Disruptive Voltage (KV/MM)|
| KE10|| 1.5|| 500|| 5|
| KE20|| 1.5|| 600|| 11|
| KE30R|| 1.8|| 800|| 32|
| KE30P|| 1.8|| 800|| 35|